Walk-In applicants is currently not allowed as a precaution for Covid 19. Please call our Support line at +65 3159 0036 to book an appointment if you wish to hand over your documents in person.
- rTourist visarequired
- rBusiness visarequired
Visa application form. Fully completed and signed application form.
Original passport. The passport must be valid at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the destination country and has at least 2 blank visa pages.
Passport-type photograph. Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a charge associated with this service.
Proof of status. A copy of immigration status in Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) such as a resident card, work, or study permit.
Proof of accommodation. A copy of hotel reservations or other lodgings for the duration of the trip. The applicant's name must be on the reservation.
Business Support Letter. A support letter from the sending company which introduces the applicant, states the nature of the trip, and specifies the type and desired validity of the visa.
The sample format for this letter can be found here
Business invitation. A business invitation letter from the sponsoring company in the destination country. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of), Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager. The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant).
State the nature of the business to be conducted (i.e. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in the destination country.
Specify the Type and desired Validity of the visa (i.e. a one year multiple entry business visa).
Letter of Incorporation. Copy of the sending company's Certificate of Incorporation.
Documents for business visa. A completed checklist of required documents. This form is available here.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for Tourist visa
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Venezuela
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
- Check visa
Venezuela COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is partially openVenezuela is closed for most international passenger flights. Domestic restrictions are changing from week to week.Prior to arrival requirementsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if visa is needed and apply.Negative COVID-19 test prior to arrival. All travelers entering Venezuela must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test performed within 48 hours of boarding their incoming flight. All individuals will be subjected to a COVID-19 test at port of entry to be administered by local health authorities.📝Health form is required for all arrivals. Travelers are required to complete their Health Pass prior to departure. The QR code generated is required to be presented upon arrival.Upon arrival restrictions🏠Quarantine. Everyone arriving to Venezuela may be subject to 14 day quarantine protocols.😷Masks are required in public spaces and transport.
covered for up to 500
We take our job seriously. All passports that are submitted to VisaHQ for processing are covered for up to $500 against any loss or damage. If you choose FedEx when applying online, we will even cover your passport in transit to us and from us to you.
Find us near you
- Washington, DCAddress for DeliveriesVisaHQ.com Inc.655 15th St NW
Washington, DC 20005Working HoursFor calls: Mo-Fr, 8:30 am - 8:30 pm ET
For calls: Mo-Fr, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm ET
- San Francisco, CA
- Houston, TXAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.A1 Passport & Visa, LLC
2101 Crawford st
Houston, TX 77002
- Chicago, ILAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.Swift Passport Services
1 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611