Palau Visa Types
Palau offers various visa types to accommodate different travel purposes. The Tourist Visa permits short-term leisure visits, while the Business Visa caters to individuals engaging in commercial activities. A specific visa is available for those participating in conferences or events. The Palau Resident Visa is for individuals seeking long-term stay, requiring sponsorship and meeting specific criteria.
Additionally, there's a Palau Working Visa for employment purposes. The Palau Investor Visa targets those making substantial investments in the country. Visa requirements and durations vary, so applicants should consult official sources or local authorities for accurate and up-to-date information before planning their travel to Palau.
- nTourist visanot required
- nBusiness visanot required
Visa is not required for a stay up to 1 year
Visa is not required for a stay up to 1 year
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
A visa is not required for this destination.
Sounds good! What else do I need to know while planning a trip to Palau?
- First, check the current validity of your passport.
- Second, make sure your passport has blank Visa pages.
- Confirm if transit visa is required for any connections.
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Palau. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country
- Check visa
Palau Visa Policy
The Republic of Palau is a group of islands in the Pacific Ocean. Its tourism business runs well, drawing tourists from all over the globe to the country's beautiful shores. The country's multiethnic population and abundance of islands make it a unique travel destination.
According to Palau's visa policy requirements, you'll need a visa and a passport to enter the country. You need to have at least six months left on your passport once your trip is over in order to enter Palau. Your visa application form must be accompanied by several supporting papers.
Two vacant visa pages in your passport are required by the government of Palau. Only use if an emergency arises or if you are passing through Palau. You may get your tourist visa to Palau here, which will allow you to remain in the country for a little time. You'll also need proof that you can support yourself while in Palau. All tourists to Palau are required by policy to have sufficient funds to cover their stay. Declaring at least $10,000 USD is now required prior to entering Palau. This is a crucial stage in getting your visa approved.
You may take a vacation to Palau in a number of different ways. It's possible that you've already filed for a visa to visit Palau at the Palauan embassy in your home country. However, you should be aware that there are other routes to visiting Palau that do not involve the embassy.
Members of certain nations may get a Palau visa upon arrival in the country, as per the government's visa rules. Travel documentation and an explanation of your trip's purpose are still required.
This visa on arrival for Palau allows you to enter the country and remain for up to 30 days. However, you are permitted under Palau visa rules to prolong your stay in Palau by using this visa. You may request a visa extension twice, but each time you do so you must pay the application cost.
The procedure to get a visa to enter Palau may begin without any worries. It is your responsibility to confirm if citizens of your home country may get a Palau tourist visa upon arrival. You will also be asked to provide documentation from your bank showing that you have the equivalent of US$200 per week in cash (to cover basic living expenses while in Palau).
Rules and Exceptions for Obtaining a Visa
Because the complexities of Palau's visa policy are affected by your nationality, the procedures for obtaining a visa are handled in a manner that is highly individualized. The following countries are currently exempt from Palau's visa requirements for stays of up to one year:
- Marshall Islands
- United States
Citizens of the Schengen area, Israel, and Taiwan are also granted a 90-day visa-free stay. Russian citizens may remain in Palau for 30 days without a visa, courtesy of the Palauan government. However, under Palau's current visa policy, citizens of Bangladesh and Myanmar are not eligible for the on-arrival alternative.
Additionally, European Union members, Taiwanese citizens, and Russians are all eligible for visa-free stays of 90 days, 90 days, and 30 days, respectively, within specified periods of 180 days, thanks to their respective visa waiver agreements with Palau. Use the exclusive visa eligibility tracker on iVisa.com to see whether your nationality requires a Palau visa. This resource, which is continuously updated by a team of visa specialists, equips you with exact knowledge of the visa requirements for your nationality and residence status, allowing you to begin your application with confidence.
Palau Visa Online – Get your Palau E-Visa with VisaHQ
VisaHQ makes obtaining an electronic visa for Palau a simple process. Forget waiting in long lines at the embassy or visiting a consulate; now, all it takes to get a Palau visa is a few clicks on a computer or mobile device. As long as you meet the requirements for an online visa application, our platform will expedite the application procedure and make it a breeze.
How to obtain a Palau E-Visa with VisaHQ?
Obtaining a Palau E-Visa through VisaHQ is a straightforward process that can be completed in a few simple steps. Here's a guide on how to secure your Palau E-Visa:
- Visit VisaHQ Website: Begin by visiting the VisaHQ website and navigating to the Palau E-Visa application page.
- Select E-Visa Type: Choose the appropriate E-Visa type based on your travel purpose, such as tourism, business, or other relevant categories.
- Complete Application Form: Fill out the online application form with accurate and up-to-date information. Double-check the details to minimize the chances of rejection.
- Attach Required Documents: Depending on the chosen E-Visa type, you'll need to attach the necessary documents, such as a passport copy, passport-sized photos, travel itinerary, and any additional documentation specified.
- Review and Submit: Review all the information and attached documents before submitting the application. Ensure everything is accurate and complete.
- Payment: Make the required payment for the E-Visa processing fee through the available payment options on the VisaHQ platform.
- Wait for Processing: After submitting the application and payment, your application will be processed by the relevant authorities. Processing times can vary, but you can expect to receive updates on your application status.
- Receive E-Visa: Once your E-Visa is approved, you'll receive it via email. Make sure to check your inbox and spam folder.
- Print E-Visa: Print a copy of the approved E-Visa. Remember to carry this document along with the passport you used for the application when traveling to Palau.
- Travel to Palau: Present your printed E-Visa and passport upon arrival in Palau as part of the immigration process.
By following these steps, you can efficiently obtain your Palau E-Visa through VisaHQ, simplifying the travel preparation process and ensuring a smoother entry into the country.
Why Use VisaHQ?
Utilizing VisaHQ for your visa application needs offers a range of compelling advantages that make your travel preparation seamless and stress-free. Here's why you should opt for VisaHQ:
- Effortless Process: Benefit from a swift and straightforward application procedure, ensuring minimal hassle and time investment.
- Established Expertise: With over 20 years in the industry and a global presence across six countries, VisaHQ boasts extensive experience to ensure your application is handled professionally.
- Expert Support: Access top-tier assistance from a skilled team, well-versed in visa application intricacies, to guide you through every step.
- Safety and Security: Trust in a secure online platform that safeguards your sensitive data, promoting a worry-free application experience.
- User-Friendly Interface: Navigate an intuitive interface designed for user ease, simplifying the entire application process.
- Effortless Tracking: Monitor your application's progress effortlessly, staying informed at every stage.
- Multitude of E-Visas: Apply for multiple e-visas simultaneously, streamlining the process for various travel destinations.
- Document Storage: Store essential documents for future applications, reducing redundancy and time consumption.
- Data Encryption: Rely on a website with advanced encryption for comprehensive data protection.
- Global Network: Benefit from a vast network of experts across two continents and six countries, available to provide prompt technical support.
Experience the advantages of VisaHQ's comprehensive services by visiting the visa application page or contacting their team for any queries. Your travel aspirations are made more accessible and efficient with VisaHQ's support.
Palau COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is openPalau is now open to tourismPrior to arrival requirementsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if visa is needed and apply.Negative COVID-19 test prior to arrival is required. Anyone traveling from COVID-19 affected areas must obtain a negative COVID-19 test result at least 72 hours prior to arrival in Palau.Upon arrival restrictions🏠Quarantine. Anyone arriving to Palau will be required to quarantine for up to 14 days in a government facility, at their own expense, followed by 7 days of self-quarantine. Vaccinated arrivals are exempt if presenting proof of vaccination.
Find us near you
- Washington, DC
- San Francisco, CA
- Chicago, ILAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.Swift Passport Services
1 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611