Сitizens of Philippines do not require a Visa to visit the Lao PDR. You can stay in the Lao PDR for 30 days without a visa. Then, you are required to exit the country and may return at your convenience.
However, by obtaining an eVisa, you can stay in the Lao PDR up to 30 days and your stay permit can be extended at the Immigration office without having to leave the Lao PDR.
Fill out Laos tourist e-visa application form online
and provide digital copies of the following documents:
Scanned copy of Philippines passport. A clear scan of passport bio page that covers the whole bio page including its MRZ (two lines at the bottom of the page). The passport should have minimum validity of 6 months from the date of arrival in Laos.
Passport-type photo. Photograph size 4x6 cm (have been taken no longer than 6 months).
Additional documents may be required.
Intended Date of Entry must be 5 days after the day of applying.
eVisa is available at 5 ports in Laos namely:
1) Wattay International Airport (Vientiane Capital)
2) Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge I (Vientiane Capital)
3) Luang Prabang International Airport (Luang Prabang Province)
4) Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge II (Savanakhet Province)
5) Pakse International Airport (Champasack Province)
Laos tourist e-visa fees for citizens of Philippines