Note: As a citizen of Philippines, you may enter Kosovo for 15 days without a visa if:
- You are a holder of a valid biometric residence permit issued by one of the Schengen member states or a valid multi-entry Schengen Visa
- You are a holder of a valid Laissez-Passer issued by the United Nations Organizations, NATO, OSCE, Council of Europe or European Union
- You are a holder of a valid travel document issued by EU Member and Schengen States, United States of America, Canada, Australia, and Japan based on the 1951 Convention on Refugee Status or the 1954 Convention on the Status of Stateless Persons, as well as holders of valid travel documents for foreigners (for a maximum stay of 15 days)
Kosovo tourist visa is required for citizens of Philippines.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for tourist visas to Kosovo.
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Kosovo
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.